Monday, February 6, 2012

#014 Got Wood?

With the move over to Artistic Tattoo It has been a crazy week, and it looks like it will be one for Stinky & Tom also. Is that a foot or a gun? What could be going on in there? The good news is, next week we will  get to see what Boom has been up to! So don't forget to tune in for the final installment of the "Special Delivery" story line.


Levi says not to say any thing, but I said screw it.
I can finally talk a little bit about what we have in the works, and it has been killing me. The big news is we have been working on more content for you. There is a huge catalog of work we have done in the past with this cast, So Levi & I have been digging through a bunch of stuff, and very shortly I will begin posting it up here for all of you to see. Yep that's right, more comics for you to read!